Thursday, January 23, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Welcome!  I'm not completely sure where all this blog will go, what topics it will cover...but in general it is the story of my life, filtered by the grace of Jesus Christ.  I am a mom of 2 sweet (and sometimes ornery) little boys, born 17 months apart (yes, I have my hands full, but I wouldn't change it for the world). I am a wife who is currently separated from her husband and standing for the restoration of our marriage.  I am a conservative.  I try hard to be frugal, which has lead me to lots of things people think I'm crazy for, like cloth diapers and homemade laundry detergent.  I am slightly obsessed with car seat safety.  I'm a breastfeeding advocate but try not to be crazy about it.  I'm crafty and creative.  I live in a very small town.  But most importantly, I am a daughter of the one true King and I'm learning, much later than I'm proud of, to live in a way that is pleasing to Him.  Above all, through this blog and but most especially through my daily life, I hope our boys, my husband, my family and friends and anyone else I have contact with sees Him through me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment